Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Photographs Cause Physical/Electronic Assaults

Trying to inform through photographs and paintings about the extent of genocide and mass murder (democide) in the world is not without costs. The works excite the hatred of communists, fascists, Islamics, and others whose history of heinous murder en masse is thus made clear.

In SL, there is a group that is dedicated to attacking anyone with whom they disagree. It calls itself an antifascist group, and its charter is this:
AFA is committed to physical and ideological opposition to fascism, police, sexism, homophobia, racism, and capitalism. We say no platform for fascists—no meetings, no marches, no paper sales, no leafleting... and no SL occupation — and we mean it, as the fascists know only too well. Our aim is to cause the maximum disruption to fascist activities.

Fight fascism everywhere!
What follows is how they “fight fascism everywhere!” On Sunday, March 16, Diegolas Broek, a member of this group, assaulted my wife PikakeGinger Wylie, from behind in our The Gallery. He caused her to be flung into space, arms and legs askew, then watched her struggle. She, of course, tp'ed home. The bump information under the SL help menu named him as the culprit. She reported the assault to SL.


Then, later in the same day, I was also attacked in our new gallery at Aogashima. I was flung into space as my wife was, but I was stripped, had a box on my head, a bow in my hand, and a gun on my hip. Tp’ing home didn’t help, and so had to go off line. I thus lost the information as to who had done this, but can only assume it was the same person. Also reported this to SL.
Worst of all, the attacker attached a virus to me infected my computer. It was a self-replicating one and eventually took over the computer so that I could not even reinstall the system, or use a repair disk. I have to take it in to Apple for repair. This was also reported to SL.

I warned the artistic community about this, of course.

This is the worst consequence of my democide gallery, although an interview with me about my art was squelched when the manager of the website that was to post it disagree about my genocide gallery.

I am not deterred however.

No comments: